Prayer Until Something Happens - this week's prayer items...
• Almighty and ever-living God, before the earth was formed and even after it ceases to be, you are God. Break into our short span of life and let us see the signs of your final will and purpose, through your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
• We pray for all who govern and hold authority in the nations of the world, that there may be peace and justice on the earth.
• My heart shall rejoice in your salvation. God may we praise you, both in times of joy and in sadness. May we lift up our hands in worship to you when we cry and when we laugh, because your salvation is steadfast.
• Loving Heavenly Father, we pray for the speakers and organisers of the Union Family Retreat this weekend. May your Holy Spirit guide every teaching and activity. We pray that all who attend will be transformed in their being and will deepen their relationship with you through Jesus Christ our Lord.
• “Are any among you suffering? They should pray. Are any cheerful? They should sing songs of praise.” Father God we pray for those who are feeling weak in their faith as they go through the dark valley of their lives – in their workplaces, in their family lives or fighting serious health conditions, not knowing if there is a tomorrow. Lord we ask that you walk ahead of them and alongside them, hold their hands in their time of darkness.
Do you have a prayer request? Download the Union Church App and submit it online. Within minutes dozens and dozens of intercessors will be praying for you. To join the Union Church Prayer Chat please email Charles Caldwell at