As family & friends observe the third anniversary of Deacon Edward Payne's being in Heaven, may we heed the urgency of God's call, to bring in, as many people - young & old - to be clothed with His white robes of 'righteousness' & topped with crowns. Revelation 4:7
The Union Church Youth provided the following prayers for the Christmas season. Please join them in prayer…
- I pray that this Christmas I'm not too focused on presents and I am more focused on God and family.
- I pray that everyone is happy and spends at least one week with loved ones. I pray this will stop anyone from feeling lonely.
- I pray that I spend more time and effort making / buying gifts and making a Christmas Charity Box.
- I pray that I spend more time with my family and give them presents they love and can put to good use.
- I pray to spend more time with my family and friends. I pray I listen to them, and give more care to them, during Christmas.
- I pray for all to participate in Christmas, that no one is left behind.
- I pray for family peace and harmony.
- I pray I could spend more time with my family
- I didn't trust someone I love. I pray that I believe them and trust them again.
- I pray that my dad doesn't need to work. I pray he is more relaxed about Christmas and doesn’t focus on work.
- I pray for no more bullying.
- I pray for spreading Christmas joy and for people to be kind and loving.
- I pray, with the help of Jesus Christ, to have my impatience taken away. I pray I don’t react negatively to unexpected circumstances. I want to pour into Christmas that I trust in God's presence and that He will make sense of my life.