Prayer Until Something Happens - this week's prayer items...
- “Look, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.” (Revelation 3:8) Lord, with your love and sacrifice you have opened the door which no one can shut. We thank you, and we pray that your Kingdom come. Amen.
- Heavenly Father as we come to you in worship as a church family and in our daily quiet time with you, we ask that the words of our mouths and the mediation of our hearts be acceptable to you, O Lord, our rock and our Redeemer.
- Father search our hearts and shine your divine light on the things we say, do and think that displease you. We seek your forgiveness in moments we fail to live up to your teaching. We thank you that you accept us despite the way we are. We thank you that you receive us in Christ and for Christ’s sake. We also thank you that you do not leave us the way you found us, but you transform us into the likes of your son Jesus, our Lord.
- Father we thank you for our church family meeting last Sunday. We thank you for answering our prayer for unity. Father help us to continue to bear with one another and forgive each other as the Lord forgave us. (Colossians 3:13)
- Father we lift up those who have fallen sick as the winter flu intensifies here in Hong Kong. We pray especially for the children and elderly amongst them, and those who have been hospitalised. We pray for healing, and for your peace and strength to be with them and their families.
- Lord we pray for Lunchtime Alpha on Tuesdays here at Union Church geared towards workers of Sunlight Tower and Wan Chai. We thank you for everyone involved in organising this series. We pray that you will prepare the hearts of the attendees so that they will be open to learning the basics of the Christian faith, hearing your Word and getting to know you. We pray that your Spirit will guide them and do powerful work in their lives that only you can do.
Do you have a prayer request? Download the Union Church App and submit it online. Within minutes dozens and dozens of intercessors will be praying for you. To join the Union Church Prayer Chat please email Charles Caldwell at