Prayer Until Something Happens - this week's prayer items...
- Pray for the Chinese New Year holiday. Give praise that in all cultures the New Year means a chance for a fresh start and a new beginning. Pray especially for our Chinese brothers and sisters as they celebrate Chinese New Year that they will come into a deeper knowledge of Christ. Pray for travel mercies as families and friends vacation during the Chinese New Year holidays.
- Pray for the hope of renewal of goodness and health in hearts be for the purpose of motivating people to learn more about Jesus. Give praise that it is possible for people to have new life in a relationship with Him that brings prosperity to our souls.
- Pray for people to be studying The Bible five minutes per day and praying five minutes per day. Pray that people will come forward for prayer or praise at the end of each church service.
- Pray for an easing of tensions in conflict areas, especially in the Middle East. Pray for those who are persecuted and give praise for their courage - pray that they remain strong in their Faith. Pray for world leaders to discern and achieve peaceful outcomes.
- Pray for the BUFF project and the church's redevelopment. Pray for protection upon the project and that God's Will be done.
We encourage you to find comfort in prayer. If you have a prayer request, please send it to: .