Prayer Until Something Happens - this week's prayer items...
- Living Sacrifice, Humble Service: "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. For by the grace given me I say to everyone of you: do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you." Romans 12:2 – 3 Pray about how the following applies to your discerning or surrendering to God’s will… “He must increase, but I must decrease.” John 3:3
- Pray that individuals reflect on the sacrifice made by our Lord Jesus and the joy of His resurrection. Pray that the almighty and everliving God, in His tender love towards us, who sent His Son to take our nature upon Him and to suffer death upon the cross; grant that we may follow the example of His great humility and share in His glorious resurrection.
- Pray for those who feel alone and suffer. Pray that these people find solace in Jesus's light. May they know that "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 34:18
- Pray for those who are unwell - pray for their healing and that they find rest and hope in The Gospel.
- Pray for the BUFF Project and it's leaders as they continue to shepherd redevelopment forward.
We encourage you to find comfort in prayer. If you have a prayer request, please send it to: .