Prayer Until Something Happens - this week's prayer items...
- “The justice of our God is like the waters of a great river. And the righteousness of our Lord is like an ever-flowing stream.” Lord God, all glory honour and power is yours! Amen.
- The Lord is our God; we celebrate and praise God’s name. God is our refuge; the Lord saves us and protects us. The Lord creates the mountains and the winds; and brings light out of darkness. God is our strength; God is our song. Amen.
- Heavenly Father, we pray for our church family, for unity as the body of Christ. We thank you for giving us this wonderful family, and for the amazing diversity of languages, cultures, personalities, gifts and talents you have placed amongst us. We ask that you help us to “love each other with genuine affection and take delight in honouring each other” for we know this is your will for us.
- Father God we lift up those who are on the Women’s Retreat. We ask for your protection over all the ladies physically, emotionally and spiritually. We ask that they will each encounter you in new and deeper ways. We pray that the retreat will be spiritually fulfilling and refreshing, and that your name will be glorified.
- Lord God we pray for the lonely and needy ahead of Chinese New Year. We know that many still struggle to have ends met. We ask for your provision, O Gracious and Generous God; we also pray for opportunities to reach out to those in need as the local communities of Hong Kong prepare for the New Year.
- We pray against violence around the world, specifically the terrorist attacks in Kenya and Syria. We pray for healing and peace for the injured and their friends and families and for those who are grieving.
Do you have a prayer request? Download the Union Church App and submit it online. Within minutes dozens and dozens of intercessors will be praying for you. To join the Union Church Prayer Chat please email Charles Caldwell at