Prayer Until Something Happens - this week's prayer items...
- “I love you, O Lord, my strength, O Lord, my rock, my fortress, my deliverer!” Almighty God, we thank you for who you are, and we thank you for who you are to us. Thank you that we can depend on you all the days of our lives.
- Lord we thank you for giving us a church family, a family that will last into eternity. We pray that those of us who are sick will receive healing, those struggling in our daily walk with you will have our faith strengthened, and those who want to serve you will be given opportunities and directions. Lord we thank you that you are the head of Union Church.
- Thank you Father for a joyful visit to the elderly home in Kowloon Tong by some of us at Union. We ask that the love and prayers we shared will continue to reside with the residents there. Thank you for giving us this wonderful opportunity to bless others with the love you have shown us.
- Lord we lift up the Macau-Zhuhai-Hong Kong region to you. We pray for the Holy Spirit to transform every life in this area. We pray for opportunities to witness to those who do not yet know you.
- Heavenly Father we pray for our brothers and sisters around the world who are suffering persecution for their faith in you. We pray that you will be with them, strengthen and protect them like you were with Daniel’s friends in the fiery furnace.
- Lord we pray for Pastor Greg and his family as they farewell Union Church and embark on a new season in their lives. May their new season be blessed.
Do you have a prayer request? Download the Union Church App and submit it online. Within minutes dozens and dozens of intercessors will be praying for you. To join the Union Church Prayer Chat please email Charles Caldwell at