Prayer Until Something Happens - this week's prayer items...
- Pray for the Union Church Ladies Retreat taking place this weekend in Taiwan. Pray the women are blessed and anointed by the Holy Spirit.
- Pray for individuals experiencing difficult times, illness or the loss of loved ones. "Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy! I look to you for protection. I will hide beneath the shadow of your wings until the danger passes by. I cry out to God Most High, to God who will fulfill his purpose for me." (Psalm 57:1-2)
- Continue to pray for world peace and sensibilities for global leaders as they navigate difficult political terrain in search of peaceful solutions. Pray for leaders in the USA as the new President steps into place.
- Give praise for what the Lord provides us in Hong Kong. Pray for those in need. Pray for leadership stability.
- Pray for Union Church leaders as they move Union Church and BUFF forward.
- Pray for the Joint Filipino Christian Conference being hosted at Union Church the end of January.
- Pray for local and overseas missions initiatives.
We encourage you to find comfort in prayer. If you have a prayer request, please send it to: .