Prayer Until Something Happens - this week's prayer items...
- Those affected by world events and tragedies: "For we know that if the tent that is our earthly home is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens" (2 Corinthians 5:1). Pray for people affected by conflict, tragedies whether accidents, or natural disasters. Pray none of these people are left alone but that they find fellowship and peace during trying times, especially with Christmas approaching.
- For the Season of Advent: Pray that people pause to reflect in The Season of Advent. Pray that people will be present to the Christmas message and that God's will is done in our hearts and in our everyday lives. As Christmas approaches, pray for those who might be alone to find fellowship in pleasantly surprising areas. Pray that people place their trust in the Lord's promise. Pray that Jesus rouse His power and comes into our lives, our relationships and instills within each of us a place of peace.
- World leaders: Pray for world leaders to be guided by peace, calm and wisdom as they deliberate local country and global relations issues.
- Pray for the Children's Christmas Musical, "Galactic Christmas" and give praise for the many people involved in the production. Pray that those involved and who attended continue to be blessed by the events.
- Pray for Union Church's Redevelopment, that God's will be done. Pray for Union Church as the BUFF Team continues to move the project forward.
We encourage you to find comfort in prayer. If you have a prayer request, please send it to: .