Prayer Until Something Happens - this week's prayer items...
- Pray for people to ask for prayer. Give praise that the Lord hears our prayers and pray that those, during any time of need, will come forward to ask for prayer. Pray that people lift up the silent prayers inside their hearts to Jesus.
- Pray for people who are driven by others expectations, or who are coasting, or simply seeking to know more about God, to stop to hear and meditate on God's whispers in their lives.
- Pray for happy reunions, for families and friends, as they see each other during the summer months. Pray that family time will be filled with JOY.
- Pray for church activities in the coming weeks. Specifically pray for last week of Vacation Bible School.
- Continue to pray for: peace in conflict zones, economic stability and for those who are unwell.
If you wish someone to pray with you, please feel free to pray with one of the Deacons or intercessors at the front of the sanctuary after the services. For prayer request, please email to