Pray Until Something Happens - this week prayer items
- Pray for easing of tension within world markets and economies in the wake of Brexi
- Give praise for U-Cafe celebrating its Eight Birthday!
- Pray that people will remember to walk with Love in their lives. "So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love" 1 Corinthians 13:13
- Pray that those alone in Hong Kong for the summer will find fellowship and blessings through fellowship and attending various Union Church activities.
- Pray for an easing of world tensions, especially in Iraq and Syria.
- Pray for those who are unwell or have lost loved ones.
If you wish someone to pray with you, please feel free to pray with one of the Deacons or intercessors at the front of the sanctuary after the services. For prayer requests, please email to