Prayer Until Something Happens - this week's prayer items...
- “I reprove and discipline those whom I love. Be earnest, therefore, and repent. Listen! I am standing at the door, knocking; if you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to you and eat with you, and you with me.” Lord, thank you for loving us as your children and for disciplining us at times. We ask that you give us soft hearts and listening ears to what you have to say to us.
- Heavenly Father, we thank you for a wonderful time getting together as a church family last Sunday, to celebrate thanksgiving and enjoy lunch and fellowship together. We thank you for the opportunity to catch up with brothers and sisters we have not seen in a while. And we ask that you help us to be thankful each day for all that you have given us.
- Father we pray for your provision for those who are in need amongst us: some are waiting for healing, some are waiting for a job… We lift up all our needs to you and trust in your goodness and faithfulness.
- Lord we lift up the Kowloon West by-election scheduled for November 25th. We pray that whoever gets elected will serve the people of Hong Kong with sincere and selfless heart and lead in a way that honours you.
- Almighty God, we pray for wisdom, patience and perseverance in our daily walk with you.
- Father we thank you for using Union Church to serve the community and spread Christ’s love. We pray for everyone involved in the children’s English program in Tung Chung, serving mainly underprivileged kids. We pray that these children will come to know Jesus and will grow up to be men and women living for you.
Do you have a prayer request? Download the Union Church App and submit it online. Within minutes dozens and dozens of intercessors will be praying for you. To join the Union Church Prayer Chat please email Charles Caldwell at