Lent, the time of preparation for Easter, is right around the corner - Ash Wednesday is 14 February! This year Union will be studying the Gospel of Luke during Lent, and we invite you to begin thinking and praying about your participation, and opening yourself up to how God might use this time in your life. There are many ways to get involved
- Read through Luke, day by day (pick up a bookmark for a reading plan at the Welcome Table or find the schedule at the bottom of this page***) and SIGN UP to get weekly email encouragement as you read
- Read N.T. Wright’s Lenten devotional on Luke (available at Welcome Table for $100)
- Join a Bible Study on Luke at 12:30PM Sundays. RSVP to Monte Peterson.
- Schedule too inconsistent for a small group? Try our NEW online small group (sign up here or at Welcome Table)
- Series on Jesus’ parables at Wednesday night ReCharge, 7:15PM, starting 21 February
- Watch this two-part introduction to Luke, courtesy of thebibleproject.com
***Reading Schedule for Gospel of Luke, Lent 2018