The Children Ministry Assistant will assist the Children Ministry Director in implementing the vision of Children Ministry to “Raise Children for Christ’s Kingdom”. This role will be responsible in helping the Director in implementing the smooth running of Kingdom Kids every Sunday and other Children Ministry events.
- Assist in planning and execution of Sunday School program.
- Assist in Sunday School lessons and materials preparation.
- Assist in the planning, preparation and execution of Children Ministry events throughout the year i.e. Hallelujah Party, Book Fairs, Christmas Musical Rehearsals, Dress Rehearsal and Final Performance, Sunday School Teacher’s Christmas Gathering, Christmas outreach program, Sunday School Christmas Party, Christmas Family service, Community Service, Mother’s Day event, Father’s Day event, Graduation Day, End of the Year Party, etc.
- Assist with the administrative aspects of Children Ministry, i.e. Sunday School Attendance, Registration Forms database, Events database, Events Promotion catalogues/flyers, etc.
- Assist with design work related to Children Ministry.
- Assist in the smooth runs of Sunday School & Crèche program every Sunday.
- Requires to be at church every Sunday and to teach Sunday School classes if needed.
- Requires working within the time frame set and more if needed.
- Assist in procuring materials and supplies.
- May be required to work on Saturday and Public Holiday.
Tuesday - Friday 9:00AM to 6:00PM, Sunday 8:30AM to 5:30PM
- Min 1 year working with children.
Job Type: Full-time
- Diploma & Degree Holders.
- Photoshop is a plus
2) Crèche Coordinator
- Committed to Christ
- Need to demonstrate effective time and resource management to meet the planned needs of children and families and any anticipated demands that might be reasonably foreseen.
- Need to be attentive to the planned timetable whilst retaining the flexibility to be accessible and available to parents and staff. The Crèche Coordinator will need to make judgements about the delegation of tasks and responsibilities of the volunteers.
- The duties and responsibilities in this job description are not restrictive and the Crèche Coordinator may be required to undertake any other duties which may be required from time to time. Any such duties should not, however, substantially change the general character of the post.
- A Permanent Residence in Hong Kong or holder of HK Permanent Identity card and/or eligible to work as specified under HK Labour law. We will not be able to apply for working visa for this particular position.
- Oversee the safety and smooth running of the Crèche Centre every Sunday at the appointed time and more if needed.
- Develop the ethos of “For Under Threes” and to create a welcoming, caring, loving and family-friendly environment.
- Responsible at all times the high standards of care and education of children between 0 to three years in accordance with Children’s Ministry guidelines.
- Ensure effective communication between the Crèche Center and the Children Ministry’s staff.
- Responsible and accountable for all finances directly relating to the Crèche Center provision.
- Responsible for the enrollment in line with the enrollment/registration policy of the Children’s Ministry.
- Keep a register and up to date records of all children using the Crèche Center provision and to give regular feedback to Children’s Ministry Director on the progress of the children attending the Crèche Center.
- Responsible for organizing, monitoring and encouraging volunteers involved in the Crèche Center.
- Build a good relationship with parents of children attending the Crèche Center.
- Make recommendations and proposals in terms of equipment and resources required for the Crèche Center to the Children Ministry’s Director.
- Ensure that the Crèche Center is safe, clean, tidy, well organized and welcoming for families and staff.
Official Working Hours
- Every Sunday from 8.30 AM to 12.30 PM, except in the month of July from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM
Mayberequired to work on other days, i.e.: Church retreat, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, and other special occasion organized by the church.
Interested applicants for the above position(s) please contact: