Our weekday playgroup ministry for babies and toddlers seeks to nurture your child’s development and support you in your joyful yet challenging work of parenting or child care.
Young children learn through play and they learn through their interaction with others - Union Church Playgroup promotes this ethos throughout the session.
In our outside courtyard children enjoy playing with cars, sand, water, balls, hoops etc. Indoors, everyone enjoys playing with a range of age appropriate toys – they also take part in structured music and story activities planned by our Playgroup Team.
Here with us, your child will have an opportunity to experience developing their knowledge and understanding of the world through:
- creative art activities (planned to meet the needs of younger children)
- home play (with full child’s kitchen)
- imagination station
- science observation and exploration table
- puzzles, blocks, & building materials
- Sessions are 1.5 or 2 hours long depending on age group. We are currently open every weekday morning and on Wednesday afternoons. Please refer to the application form for class time table.
We do hope you'll join us here at Union Church Playgroup. For more information or to arrange a trial session, please contact Cheryl Farmer at +852 6890 1275 / .