- 225 Toiletry kits were packed, including 95 gift bags for Sons and Daughters to use in their outreach, 50 men's kits for Impact Hk, and 75 women's kits for other organizations
- We shared peaceboxes, lunch, fellowship and home visits with 50 elderly neighbors
- We shared a picnic lunch, fellowship, and stories with 30 refugee women and their children
- A group learned about and prayed for vulnerable teens in Mong Kok with Teen's Key
- The art jam in Tamar Park offered cookies, conversation, and the opportunity to paint to passers-by.
See pictures below on Bless the City, 4 May 2019, also see the past BTC in the previous year. Are you involved with a charity that would like to be part of Bless the City in the future? Talk to Monte Peterson!
Photos on the past Bless the City events: